Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dynamic Duos 18

The colors for Dynamic Duos #18 are red and green.  I had thought I might make a Christmas card, and I really should have since I've only made three so far this year. 

However, I had my PTI floral frenzy set out because I used it on yesterday's ColourQ card.  As I was getting ready to put it away, I thought the flowers might look nice stamped in red, so I used it to make two cards for Dynamic Duos. 



I love the two-part sentiment in this set.  On the inside of the card it says, " . . . you're in my thoughts today."  This will make a cheery card to send to my husband's grandmother, who has not been well lately.

Thanks for visiting.

Ann


Supplies:
Paper: PTI, red from scrap bin
Stamps: PTI floral frenzy
Ink: Memento ladybug, bamboo leaves, rich cocoa
Other: Cuttlebug Swiss dots

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Ann! Love the stamps and your cards are so bright, clean and crisp.
xx

G Peplow said...

More sunny cards LOL Gorgeous red, white and tiny touches of green, perfect:0) Hope your husband's grandmother feels better soon, Gay x

Kim S said...

So simple and oh so darling! Perfect use of the colors...the flowers are so vivid against the white! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!!

lostinpaper said...

Such sweet cards, and your were right, it does look great stamped in red! Your GMIL will adore it!

Rosemary said...

both cards are absolutely gorgeous, ann!! fabulous use of the color duo!!

Darnell said...

And right you were, Ann! The flower does look great stamped in red ~ so great it's pinned!!

Michelle said...

Both cards are so beautiful! That is such a pretty and delicate floral stamp! Thanks for sharing this card with us at Dynamic Duos!

shirley-bee said...

Both of these cards are great, Ann. I like the double flower on the top card.

Darnell said...

Doing the happy dance! Popping back to congratulate on the DD shoutout! Well-deserved!!