Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays 16

The 16th challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a clean and simple card using embossing, either dry embossing or heat set. We've just returned from another long weekend away visiting family, so I whipped up a quick card before the challenge closes this evening. I've used one of my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folders and some pretty flowers from Michaels that I like to use on scrapbook pages. I love the rosy pink against the kraft.


Supplies:
Paper: PTI kraft
Stamps/Ink: None!
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon and button from stash, Recollections flower, embroidery floss

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card!

Victoria said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing and the pink against the Kraft is just gorgeous!!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Jenny said...

I love that embossig folder too and it looks fab on Kraft. Love the CAS style Anne :)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Great card - love those colours together - they go so well. Gill x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous CAS card Anne. Love it! xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! I adore that embossing of the kraft and your flower is gorgeous! Love it!

G Peplow said...

WOW Anne, This is simple gorgeous, I love that colour combination so classy, Gay xxx