Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CPS Sketch 221

Today's card is based on the current sketch at Card Positioning Systems. I've really stepped out of my comfort zone with this one, but the sketch appealed to me and so I decided to give it a try.

It's much more layered than my typical CAS style, but it was fun to try something new and I'm relatively happy with how it turned out. Thanks for looking!





Posted by Picasa
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI turning a new leaf, sentiment from lily of the valley
Ink: Versamagic sage, Niagara mist
Papers: misc. from stash
Others: Spellbinders dies, Martha Stewart butterfly punch

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

It isn't your usual style but you've still managed to make it look very clean. The colours are perfect with your pretty DP. Vx

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous! xx

Create It Simply said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at CPS! :)